24 Haziran 2013 Pazartesi

A New Page

My second day in Berlin introduced me to a new page of my life. Actually it is a real page : a blog. I am familiar to social media and  new media tools. But I can not say that I am an opinion leader. The question is: Why am I taking this course?

As a student of American Culture and Literature, I have an opportunity to take part in language teaching in the future. That's why education should be one of my interest. But I never choose the classical ways to do something. I move with times and it can be said that I am open to change. We experience new media now and it has many undiscovered features. New media and its literacy attracts my attention. That's why I found this course suitable for my expectations from summer school. Because this was the first time I took charge of my own course schedule. Suspension students mostly don't have opportunities to take the lectures which are fit for their interests. Anyway, I want to use the knowledge I'll gain from these three weeks in my education life, and maybe in my professional life in the future. New areas, like social media, make education more effective.

Of course, the time schedule and the location of the campus were almost the main reasons for me to select this course but I can say that I am taking it willingly.

I hope you are not bored in this one minute,
Newbie

1 yorum:

  1. Especially, I agree with your thinkings because I feel this thing like you. In berlin, we have lots of opportunity since I wonder people's lifestyles and opinions about social media. According to my view, German people do not use cellphones on the way or streets. Also, they give importance to communication with other national people.

    YanıtlaSil